Firefox may be set to remove saved passwords when it is closed. This will make us to enter the Password every time we login. This turorial will help you to fix this
Steps to Follow
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu and select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- If Firefox is set to Use custom settings for history and Clear history when Firefox closes is selected, click on the Settings.button.
- Make sure that Saved Passwords is not selected.
- Click OK to close the Options window
- Firefox is now configured to not clear your passwords when closing