Some times the Firefox will not load the pictures in the webpage. Therefore we will get only a cached vie of that page. This Tutorial explain about how to fix this issue so that we can view webpages with its full glory.
Steps To Follow
- Open Firefox.
- In your Options/Preferences settings,
- Hold down the <Shift> key and click the Reload button to force a fresh reload of the page.
- If you are using anything to block webpage content (e.g., Adblock or Adblock Plus, or a hosts file), disable it.
- If you use ZoneAlarm Pro or eTrust Firewall,Please Follow the following steps
· Open the
. Firewall Control Center
· Select "Privacy" on the left tabs.
· Uncheck the box for "Disable web bugs" in the "3rd Party Cookies" section.
· Select "Custom" in the Ad Blocking section.
· Uncheck the box for "Animation",.
- Clear the cache. In Firefox: "Tools -> Options -> "Advanced -> Network / Cache (or Offline Storage) -> Clear Now" (or use "Tools -> Clear Private Data", if "Cache" is selected in your Privacy / Private Data settings). In Mozilla Suite: "Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Cache -> Clear Cache".
- Remove cookies. In Firefox: "Tools -> Options -> Privacy / Cookies -> Show Cookies" (or use "Tools -> Clear Private Data", if "Cookies" is selected in your Privacy / Private Data settings). In Mozilla Suite: "Tools -> Cookie Manager -> Manage Stored Cookies".