Pogo.com is a site that offers online games. Unfortunately, many users experience problems playing the games due to the fact that many are designed only for Internet Explorer.A recent update to Firefox (version 3.6.14) causes Pogo.com and some other websites that use the Java plugin to stop working. The solution is to update to Firefox 3.6.15.
Note: This article does not apply to Firefox 4
Steps to follow
- Select Check for Updates.
- The Software Update window will open with a notice that Firefox 3.6.15 is available.
- Click Update Firefox to begin the update process.
- When the updates are ready to install, you must restart Firefox.
- To restart and install the updates, click Restart Firefox.
Note: Once you've installed Firefox 3.6.15, you can return to the page that didn't work before and it should now work as expected.