This article describes how to troubleshoot problems that involve websites reporting that cookies are blocked or disabled.We can check cookie settings Firefox can be set to not accept cookies. To turn on cookies:
Steps to Follow
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu and select Options...
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox to Use custom settings for history.
- Make sure Accept cookies from sites is check marked.
- Make sure Accept third party cookies is check marked.
- Disabling third party cookies can cause problems with some websites. Enable this setting to rule it out as a cause for your problem.
- Click Exceptions.
- Make sure the site you're trying to access isn't listed.
- If it is listed, click on its entry, then click Remove Site.