Firefox redirect all searches
Firefox is a Web browser that allows you to search for content using search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing. If your searches are getting redirected to other sites, your computer might have gotten infected with the TDSS rootkit. This rootkit redirects your searches to websites that feature advertisements and other types of malware. You can remove this rootkit using the TDSSKiller application from Kaspersky.
Steps to Follow
- Download the TDSSKiller ZIP file from Kaspersky.com./
- Right click the TDSSKiller ZIP file and select "Extract All."
- Double click the extracted "TDSSKiller.exe" file to run TDSSKiller.
- Check the boxes next to "Services and Drivers" and "Boot Sectors."
- Click the "Start Scan" button to scan your computer for TDSS infected files. After scanning, TDSSKiller will display a list of TDSS infected files on your computer.
- Click the "Continue" button to clean TDSS-infected files.
- Click the "Reboot Now" button restart your computer.